From day one, the driving force behind EUI has always been honesty and quality service. Having been raised with Christian principals, Craig and Beth frequently pondered the phrase “do unto others as you would have done to you” as they began building their customer base, literally one customer at a time. After 32 years of marriage and working together, Craig and Beth still lead the team at EUI.
- Locally owned company by locally grown kids
- Stability – EUI has been here while many start-up companies have failed or sold out
- We know things – like seasonal pest fluctuations, local construction, how to find our way across town
- You have access to the owners, who still care about our clients
PROOF OF OUR COMMITMENT – QUALITY PRO
In 2009, EUI earned Quality Pro status through NPMA. Reserved exclusively for member companies of the National Pest Management Association, QualityPro standards include everything from hiring practices, insurance, contracts, safety practices, and testing to ensure that all of our service personnel are worthy of Quality Pro designation. For more information, click here.
COMMITMENT TO TRAINING
- PestWorld – the industry’s largest annual convention
- Good-to-Great Conference
- Food Safety Workshop
- Bird Barrier Urban Bird Control Seminar
- Nuisance Wildlife Management Seminar
- NPMA Mid-Atlantic Conference
- Legislative Day
- Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Certification Training
- WDI Recertification Training
- Pre-treat Workshop
- State Technical Meeting
- Master Technician Series classes for Ants, Bed Bugs & Pest Flies
- Bell Laboratories
- Rockwell Laboratories
- Forshaw Distribution
- Customer service
- Ladder Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Seasonal pest review
- Trapping and exclusion methods
- Spill Control
- Labels – reading and reviewing mixing and application instructions
- IPM – Integrated Pest Management – minimizing the environmental impact while maximizing results
- Termite treatments
- Equipment repair
EXPERIENCED PEST CONTROL PROFESSIONALS IN RICHMOND VIRGINIA
- Peace of mind
- Uniformed technicians
- Clearly identified service vehicles
- Criminal background checks including sex offender registry for all new hires
- Drug screening and Drug-free workplace
- Annual Driving record review for each service professional
- Virginia Department of Agriculture Registered Technician or Certified Applicator license before route assignment
- Readily available tools and training for all types of pest problems
- Company-issued cell phones ensure prompt communication with the office and our customers
Craig Duncan: President
Beth Duncan: Owner, Secretary-Treasurer
Together we have over 72 years of cumulative pest management experience. Wow! That’s experience you can count on to solve all your pest problems. The cumulative experience of the office staff and service professionals averages nine years each.
What else have we done?
- Craig Duncan was President of Central Virginia Pest Management Association for two years. He served a term as an elder at Messiah Christian Church, and served on the Board of Directors for the Hanover Industrial Air Park Business Association.
- Beth Duncan has served on the Virginia Pest Management Association Board of Directors since 2007 and was the President of the Association from 2015 – 2017.
These are not all of our accomplishments but are just a sampling to demonstrate our commitment to the industry and the community.
Virginia Department of Agriculture Licenses:
- General Pest Control (Including Food Processing)
- Wood Destroying Pest Control
- Public Health
- Turf Pest Control
- Vertebrate Pest Control
OUR SERVICE VEHICLES
After you’ve seen an EUI service vehicle, you will probably notice them all over town! The cap gives ample room for the technicians to carry the supplies they need. From commercial fly control to termite treatment to nuisance wildlife removal and anything in between, EUI has your solution!